1. Calangute Beach: Calangute Beach is one of Goa's most well-liked beaches and is known for its beautiful golden sand and crystal-clear seas. It is a great spot for beach and water sports.
2. Fort Aguada :The Portuguese built Fort Aguada in the seventeenth century to fend off the Dutch and the Marathas. It is a well-liked tourist destination that provides stunning views of the Arabian Sea.
3. Baga Beach: Another well-liked beach in Goa, Baga Beach is known for its lively ambiance and array of water sports.
4. Dudhsagar Falls: is an amazing waterfall that comes down from a height of 310 metres. It is situated on the border between Goa and Karnataka.
5. Anjuna Beach: is a popular spot for travellers and low-cost tourists because of its thriving flea markets and stoner way of life.
6. Chapora Fort: The Bollywood film "Dil Chahta Hai" made this ancient fort famous. It offers incredible views of the Arabian Sea and the surrounding area.
7. Vagator Beach: Both tourists and locals enjoy visiting Vagator Beach because of its spectacular cliffs and breathtaking sunset views.
8. Arambol Beach: Located in North Goa, Arambol Beach is a lovely and serene location that draws plenty of yoga practitioners and alternative tourists.
9. Aguada Jail: is a historic jail that offers guided tours and is a popular stop for history aficionados. It was built in the 19th century.
10. Mahalaxmi Temple: is one of the most well-known Hindu temples in Goa and is a must-see for anybody with an interest in Hindu mythology and culture. It is dedicated to the goddess of riches.