1. Gira Waterfall: Gira Waterfall is a scenic waterfall located near Saputara and is a popular spot for picnics and trekking.
2. Location Saputara: Saputara is located in the Western Ghats range, at an altitude of 1,000 meters above sea level.
3. Activities: The hill station offers a range of activities like trekking, boating, ropeway rides, camping, and nature walks.
4. Climate: Saputara enjoys a pleasant climate throughout the year, with temperatures ranging from 10°C to 28°C.
5. Natural Beauty: The hill station is surrounded by lush green forests, waterfalls, and scenic valleys, making it a popular tourist destination.
6. Wildlife: Saputara is home to several species of wildlife, including tigers, leopards, pangolins, and flying squirrels.
7. Saputara Lake: The Saputara Lake is a popular spot for boating and has a beautiful garden surrounding it.
8. Artist Village: The Artist Village is a cultural center that showcases the tribal heritage and artwork of the local community.
9. Festivals: Saputara celebrates several festivals like Holi, Diwali, and Navratri with great enthusiasm, making it a colorful and vibrant destination.
10. Sunrise and Sunset Points: Saputara offers stunning views of the sunrise and sunset from various vantage points like the Table Top, Gandhi Shikhar, and Echo Point.