1. Mahabalipuram: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is well-known for its ancient temples and rock-cut sculptures.
2. Kanyakumari: At the very point of India, at Kanyakumari, you can take in breath-taking vistas of the Arabian Sea, the Bay of Bengal, and the Indian Ocean..
3. Ooty: Also referred to as Udhagamandalam, Ooty is a well-liked hill town with breathtaking vistas of the Nilgiri Mountains.
4. Madurai: Also referred to as the "Temple City," Madurai is the location of the famed Meenakshi Temple, a magnificent example of Dravidian design.
5. Kodaikanal: Another well-liked hill resort, Kodaikanal is renowned for its beautiful scenery, breathtaking waterfalls, and tranquil lakes.
6. Chennai: Chennai, the capital of Tamil Nadu, is a thriving metropolis with a unique blend of tradition, culture, and modernity.
7. Thanjavur: is a city rich in history and culture and is well-known for the majestic Brihadeeswara Temple.
8. Yercaud: is a little hill town in the Salem neighbourhood that is well-known for its hiking routes and beautiful beauty.
9. Coimbatore: The city of Coimbatore, sometimes called the "Manchester of South India," is well-known for its textile industry, temples, and scenic surroundings.
10. Coonoor: he attractive hill town of Coonoor, which is situated in the Nilgiri Mountains, is renowned for its tea plantations..
Tourist Places in Tamilnadu