1. Dumas Beach: is a well-liked beach that is situated outside of the city. It is well-known for having black sand and is a favourite location to watch the sun set.
2. Surat Castle: is a historic fort that is situated in the middle of the city. It was constructed in the sixteenth century and has been transformed.
3. Chintamani Jain Temple: The Lord Parshvanath, the 23rd Tirthankara in Jainism, is honoured in this stunning temple. It is renowned for its fine carvings and tranquil atmosphere
4. The Jagdishchandra Bose: Aquarium is a must-see location for lovers of aquatic life. A wide variety of fish, sharks, turtles, and other marine animals may be found there.
5. Dutch Garden: The Tapi river is next to this lovely garden. It was constructed in the 17th century by the Dutch East India Company and is renowned.
6. Sarthana Nature Park and Zoo: This park and zoo, SarthanaIt features a natural park with hiking paths and gardens as well as a zoo.
7. Tapi Riverside: This recently built riverside park in Surat is a wonderful spot to unwind and take in the picturesque views of the Tapi River.
8. ISKCON Temple: This stunning temple honours Lord Krishna. It is renowned for its calm atmosphere, stunning architecture, and cultural activities.
9. Dandi: Dandi is a small coastal village located near Surat and is known for its historical significance. It was the place where Mahatma Gandhi led the famous Salt March in 1930,
10. Ambika Niketan Temple: his well-known temple is devoted to Lord Hanuman, the monkey god, and is called Ambika Niketan.