01. Mysore Palace: is located around 150 km from Bangalore and is an amazing example of Indo-Saracenic architecture. It is a must-see for history aficionados.
02. Nandi Hills: About an hour's drive from Bangalore, the Nandi Hills provide breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside.
03. Bangalore Fort: Dating back to the 16th century, this ancient fort is an excellent spot to learn about Bangalore's rich past.
04. Bannerghatta National Park: This national park, located on the outskirts of Bangalore, is home to a diverse range of species, including tigers, lions, and elephants.
05. Ulsoor Lake: A lovely water body in the midst of the city, Ulsoor Lake is a popular site for boating and picnics.
06. ISKCON Temple: The International Society for Krishna Consciousness maintains a temple in Bangalore that is a major pilgrimage spot for Lord Krishna worshippers.
07. Wadiyar Family Palace: Built in the 18th century, this palace is famed for its stunning murals and elegant arches.
08. Bangalore Palace: Known for its gorgeous interiors and spacious gardens, this palace is a remarkable example of Tudor-style construction.
09. Cubbon Park: A wide green space featuring strolling routes, a museum, and a library, Cubbon Park is another famous park in the city.
10. Lalbagh Botanical Garden: known park in the middle of the city that is home to a broad range of plants and trees and has a glasshouse as well.