– A picturesque hill station known for its tea plantations and cool climate. – Places to visit: Tea Gardens, Anamudi Peak, Eravikulam National Park, and Attukal Waterfalls.
– Famous for its serene backwaters and houseboat cruises. – Activities: Backwater Houseboat Cruises, Alappuzha Beach, and Punnamada Lake.
– A historic city with a blend of European, Arab, and Indian cultures. – Places to visit: Fort Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets, and St. Francis Church.
– Home to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and spice plantations. – Activities: Periyar Tiger Reserve, Bamboo Rafting, and Spice Plantation Tours.
– A famous beach destination known for its beautiful crescent-shaped beaches. – Beaches: Lighthouse Beach, Hawa Beach, and Samudra Beach.
– A lush, green district known for its natural beauty and wildlife. – Places to visit: Edakkal Caves, Banasura Sagar Dam, Chembra Peak, and Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary.
– A coastal town with beautiful cliffs overlooking the Arabian Sea. – Attractions: Varkala Beach, Janardanaswamy Temple, and Varkala Cliff.
– Known for its historical significance and vibrant food culture. – Places to visit: Kappad Beach, Mananchira Square, and Beypore Beach.
– Cultural capital of Kerala with colorful festivals and historical sites. – Attractions: Vadakkunnathan Temple, Thrissur Pooram, and Athirappilly Waterfalls.
– A region with rich cultural heritage and scenic landscapes. – Attractions: Palakkad Fort, Malampuzha Dam, and Dhoni Waterfalls.